We think we do things a little differently to many established accountancy firms. Here are the ‘key features’ that set us apart:
- Our focus is on being proactive and innovative —being a step ahead means accounts are more up-to-date and relevant, plus tax liabilities are known well in advance.
- Our fees are clear. They work on a fixed basis, paid monthly and reviewed annually, so you know how much you are paying for our services in advance.
- Our clients are looked after by a dedicated Client Manager so we know all aspects of your case. Your Client Manager can be contacted for advice by phone, e-mail, Zoom meetings and face to face meetings.
- We have a friendly and knowledgeable team. All our accounts & tax staff are qualified to Chartered level, or are training to achieve that level. We are very proud to be a firm of Chartered Tax Advisers so we have the expertise in this field which can make an enormous difference when you need it.
- We can help you move your accounts software into the cloud with our free set-up and training offer. We are partners with Quickbooks, Xero and Sage but we will work with any system you choose.
- We are heavily into technology and we build you a set of applications that works in harness with your chosen accounting software for maximum efficiency.
- When you sign up with us we provide you with a welcome pack containing useful information and exclusive client offers.
- Our head office is in the heart of the country and we cover clients across the UK.
If you are interested in using our services then please do not hesitate to contact us for a free initial meeting (and a nice cup of coffee!) with no obligation on your part.
Alternatively, we can arrange a telephone or Zoom meeting.
Here are the ways you can get in touch: